Phelps Memorial Health Center
Become a Teammate
Our mission is to always provide exceptional quality and compassionate care to the familes we serve. Every member of the Phelps Memorial team adheres to our mission and provides exceptional quality care with our S.E.R.V.E. agreement in mind.
Phelps Memorial Health Center is an organization committed to values. The values are reflected in all contracts with customers and partners. Following the S.E.R.V.E. values will be a key to success at Phelps Memorial Health Center. Our commitment is to our values of service, excellence, respect, value and enthusiasm and we shall accept nothing less. All Phelps Memorial Health Center teammates are commited to being the best we can be for our patients, their families and our community.
To promptly respond to opportunities which meet the needs for our patients, medical staff, our community and one another.
- attend to patients and families immediately
- notice when someone looks confused or lost and will stop to help
- walk customers to their destination
- explain plans and procedures in words our customers understand
- invite and answer questions
- anticipate, explain and apologize for any delays
To constantly strive for the highest quality in everything we do - accept nothing less.
- committed to excellence through continuous improvement
- strive to be the best in all we do
- intolerant of "good enough"
To display a regard for life, dignity, diversity and individuality of those served and to those serving
- treat others as they wish to be treated
- be honest and open
- treat patients and families as partners and members of the healthcare team
- respect differences in values, cultures, beliefs and ages
- diversity will be a part of all our daily practices
- respect the dignity of all
- show empathy and consideration in our words and actions
- protect the confidentiality of information
- limit discussions of confidential information to appropriate, private locations
- demonstrate respect for customers, and the institution through our behavior, and words
- dress appropriately, adhering to our department's dress code
- present a positive image of Phelps Memorial Health Center in all our interactions
To innovatively and creatively utilize resources to achieve results of genuine worth.
- be polite whenever we communicate
- be friendly and welcoming
- acknowledge customers
- introduce ourselves by name, title or role
- wear our ID badges so they can easily be seen and read
- knock and wait a moment before entering a patient's room
- not disturb others
- talk quietly when we are in patient care areas, shared offices, public spaces and hallways
- limit group conversations in public areas and will be aware of where personal conversations take place
- work cooperatively, as members of a team
- acknowledge our co-workers' contributions
- contribute to a positive work environment
- be timely and meet deadlines
To reflect a spirit of joy and positive feelings in all our daily words and deeds.
- positive attitude in all personal interactions
- caring, concerned, compassionate
- receptive and responsive.
As a potential Phelps Memorial Health Center teammate, you must be be willing to commit to living the values of Phelps Memorial Health Center.
How to Complete the Application Process
The link below will redirect you to our internal application system. You will be directed to the login page for KRONOS (this will open a new window so be sure to allow pop-ups). Once you have successfully created an account, you will be able to apply for any position at Phelps Memorial.