Lung Cancer Screening
Low-Dose CT LUNG CANCER SCREENING Program
Phelps Memorial offers a program to aid in the early detection of lung cancer for high-risk patients meeting certain criteria.
- patients ages 55-74 years
- a history of smoking 30 packs per year
- if a former smoker, has quit within the last 15 years
- no weight loss greater than 10 pounds in the last month
- has not received a chest CT scan in the past 12 months
- experiences a change in cough, shortness of breath or hemoptysis
All low-dose CT scans are read by our board-certified radiologists. Physician referrals are required for this screening. Please see your primary care providers to schedule an appointment.