Public Immunization Clinic
Every 4th Thursday
PMHC Lower Level Community Room
2 p.m. ~ 4 p.m.
No Immunizations in November
BE WISE IMMUNIZE - Immunizations for infants and children ages 2 month to 18 years. If your child is 2 years old -- he/she should have already had the following immunizations:
- At birth HBV
- 2 months DTaP, Polio, Hib, HBV, & PCV-7
- 4 months DTaP, Polio, Hib, & PCV-7
- 6 months DTaP, Polio, Hib, HBV & PCV-7
- 12-15 months DTaP, MMR, Hib, Varicella, & PCV-7
- 4-6 years DTaP, Polio, & MMR
- 11-15 years TD
- Get booster doses of Tetanus Diphtheria (Td) every ten years for life.
Community Action Partnership of Mid-Nebraska
PROTECT Your Children!
Visit the clinic in your area,
for appointment call: 1-877-209-3723
An administration fee is requested
Contact person: Julie Weir (308) 865-1352 (Community Action Partnership)