Dr. Bryan Scheer, Board Certified Orthopedic Surgeon
Dr. Bryan Scheer, MD, provides "In-Reach" orthopedic services to rural hospitals in Nebraska and Colorado. Dr. Scheer, board certified with specialty certification by the American Board of Orthopedic Surgey, is passionate about bringing high level specialty care to patients at Phelps Memorial Health Center. From 2007-2010, Dr. Scheer was a clinical instructor with the University of Colorado Department of Orthopedics - Denver Health Medical Center for operative sports medicine and shoulder/knee reconstruction. Between 20013 and 2007, Dr. Scheer was a member of the clinical faculty for Rural Family Medicine Residency in Scottsbluff, NE.
He currently lives in Steamboat Springs, Colorado with his wife Melanie, sons Sammy and Will, and daughters Gaby and Gig. To learn more about Dr. Scheer, visit the Rural Partners in Medicine website (here).
Services available at Phelps Memorial
- Joint Replacement
- General Orthopedics
- Sports Medicine
- Shoulder Reconstruction
- Knee Reconstruction
Educational Experience and Credentials
- Subspecialty Certificate in Sports Medicine American Board of Orthopedic Surgeons
- Resident - University of Oklahoma, Department of Orthopedic Surgery
- Internship - University of Oklahome, Department of General Surgery
- Doctor of Medicine - University of Nevada
- Bachelor of Science - Dana College
- Memberships - American Medical Association // American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons // Nebraska and Scottsbluff County Medical Societies // Mid Central States Orthopedic Society // Wyoming Medical Society