At PMHC, everything begins with family. The Obstetrics Department, led by Miki Nichols, is highly trained in maternal and infant care. Our nurses are also certified in Neonatal Advance Life Support.
PMHC currently has 2 Birthing Suites for labor, delivery and recovery with private bathrooms and televisions. Postpartum rooms are near the nursery for ease of new parents.
We are here to make this the happiest time of your life. For more information call our OB nurses at 308.995.2936. To sign up for classes call our education department at 308.995.2948.
Full range of services include:
- Private Postpartum Room near the Nursery
- Individualized Nursing Care
- Birthing and Beginning Education Classes (view BABE Class schedule)
- Breast-Feeding Consultation
- Choose Your Own Birthing Experience
Baby Care Demonstrations
- OB Department Tours
- Sibling Classes (view Sibling Class schedule)
- Special meal for Mom and guest after the baby has arrives
- Online nursery to share your bundle of joy with family and friends (view our new babies)