We need five servings of fruits and vegetables daily -- what a delicious way to eat them!
Topping off this low calorie dessert with fresh strawberries or raspberries would be the perfect Valentine’s Day dessert.
I hope this is a dessert you'll fall in love with! Enjoy!
Karen Bunnell, RD, LMNT
Raspberry Yogurt and Gelatin Dessert
- 6 oz non fat plain yogurt
- 1 package of sugar free raspberry flavored gelatin (0.3 oz package)
- 1 cup fresh or frozen raspberries
- Prepare gelatin according to package.
- Mix gelatin and plain yogurt in blender until totally mixed together.
- Pour into 4 small glass cups or glasses.
- Take it to refrigerate for 4 hours or until firm.
- Add the fresh or frozen berries on top of it when ready to serve..
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4
Amount Per Serving Calories 49
Total Fat 0.2g
Saturated Fat 0.1g
Monounsaturated Fat 0.0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0.0g
Sodium 87.7 mg
Total Carbohydrate 6.8g
(after subtracting fiber = 5.3g)
Dietary Fiber 1.5g
Exchanges per Serving
1/2 Carbohydrate Choice