Delivering your baby is one of the most important moments in your life. The Phelps Memorial obstetrics nursing team, trained in neonatal advanced life support, offers five-star amenities to mothers and their newborns. Our hospital has private labor and delivery rooms with full bathrooms as well as private obstetrics suites with full bathrooms in close vicinity to our extra-large secure nursery. We do offer both vaginal and caesarean (c-section) deliveries. We also have multiple certified lactation specialists on staff for our new mothers and their babies.
Planning on Delivering at Phelps Memorial? Moms-to-be that are planning to deliver their baby at Phelps Memorial Health Center can take advantage of a complimentary 4D ultrasound.
- Highly skilled obstetrics team of nurses, physicians, and surgeons
- Nursing team trained in neonatal advanced life support
- Operating suites for c-sections
- Private obstetrics wing with extra security located by the nurse's station
- Birthing and Beginning Education (BABE) Class (online registration)
- “We’re Gonna Have a Baby!” Sibling Class (online registration)
- Private labor and delivery rooms with full bathrooms
- Private obstetrics suites with full bathrooms
- Extra large nursery with added security
- Certified lactation specialist on staff
- 42" flat screen television in all rooms
- Free wireless internet
- Sofa sleepers for guests.
- Large menu selection from the Terrace Café
- No limit on visitors
- Bladder stimulator surgery
- Bladder sling surgery
- Laparoscopic hysterectomy surgery